Geriatric Business Insurance – Tailored Insurance & Risk Management Solutions
We specialize in providing the very best of risk management and insurance coverage for those who are running a business serving our community seniors as they age. From in-home care services and adult foster care, to health providers and more, we understand each business is unique. Our background with the healthcare industry helps us understand your unique needs. Our goal is to help protect your risks, while looking out for your insurance costs.
Geriatric Business Insurance (GBI) is a program of Brown & Brown Northwest, the nation’s 6th largest insurance brokerage. Our NW team has been providing tailored insurance and risk management solutions for over 75 years.
- WHO WE ARE
- FOUNDATION OF SERVICE
- SOLUTIONS FOR AGENCIES & CARE PROVIDERS
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE
- MEET OUR EXPERT
We are people with a passion to care for, and honor, our nation’s growing elder population. As a program of Brown & Brown NW, GBI has the local heart and the national presence to protect your care business with excellence.
It is no secret that geriatric care is the fastest-growing sector within the healthcare industry today. With an estimated 10,000 baby boomers retiring each day, the need for excellent care is only going to increase. With a growing need for quality care, comes an equally growing need for the very best in insurance coverage to protect your geriatric care business, not only today but for many years to come.
We are a local team backed by Brown & Brown Insurance – the nation’s 6th largest insurance brokerage.
• Client Advocacy: We look at our customer’s issues from every angle – we don’t just sell insurance, we provide risk management assessment and solutions. We believe in education with a human touch.
• Coverage: Leveraging compelling analytical data and risk modeling, we provide our clients with specific and realistic information about their insurance exposures. This facilitates a comprehensive understanding of potential risks and ensures the policy is tested before any loss may occur.
• Cost: We recognize the impact that premium cost has on your bottom line and pride ourselves in bringing best proper coverage at the most competitive pricing.
• Technology: With the help of our carrier partners, we merge technology and insurance. From online quoting and carrier portals, to our claims support team at your side, our partnerships help streamline your insurance experience, and ultimately decrease your workload.
We provide insurance solutions for agencies & care providers in:
• Home Health Care / In-Home Care
• Companion Services
• Hospice Care
• Adult Foster Care
• Day Respite Care Programs
• Skilled Therapy – Physical, Speech, Occupational
• Medical Professional Liability (Medical Malpractice Insurance)
• And More…
Our wide range of comprehensive coverage solutions includes:
• General and Professional Liability
• Worker’s Compensation Insurance
• Business / Owned Auto
• Hired and Non-owned Auto
• Sexual Abuse
• Cyber & Crime Insurance
• Employee Dishonesty
• Medical Billing Errors and Omissions (E&O)
• Directors and Officers Liability Coverage
• Employment Practices Liability Coverage (EPLI)
• Regulatory Audit Insurance Coverage (RAC)
• Property Coverage
• Umbrella Insurance
Chris brings a heart for people first, along with a wealth of experience working with the healthcare and biotech industry. Chris joined Brown & Brown in 2017 with a goal to help serve and protect health and care businesses. His background in healthcare has given Chris the ability to quickly understand the needs of his clients, and tailor insurance coverage to properly fit them.
When Chris is not working with clients, he enjoys traveling abroad, flying airplanes, competitive long-distance running, and really any outdoor activity with his family.