Construction – Your Insurance & Risk Manager by Design
You are building tomorrow’s highways, bridges, offices, malls, high rises, and much more. You should not have to worry about how your insurance program protects your balance sheet.
At Brown & Brown we take seriously our responsibility for knowing your business, your goals, your industry and its various nuances. Our expertise in insurance and risk management is designed to give you a competitive advantage. Our consultative approach enables us to develop a wider understanding of your needs and apply information-based strategies that identify the right solution to fit your culture, buying style and total cost of risk.
The construction industry is complex. Insurance and risk management is just one of the many issues that you face daily. Brown & Brown’s Construction Practice is staffed by professionals who focus entirely on your industry and its exposures, needs and demands. By better understanding your business and goals, we take the insurance and risk management off your desk and simplify your day while better protecting your balance sheet.
So what does Brown & Brown deliver to your organization?
• We strive to know your business and industry by listening, probing, inquiring, being conversant in your “language” and being active in industry trade associations and events.
• We tailor insurance products to your specific needs. This means you do not pay for unwanted products and you get precisely the coverage you require so your exposure and liabilities are effectively minimized.
• We form partnerships with our clients, we work together to accomplish mutual objectives, we build trust, we build integrity and we earn your respect.
• We prefer to advise our clients, not sell products; we provide excellent advice, provide innovative and creative ideas, cost effective and relevant solutions, we listen before advising, we never assume.
• We offer you a team of highly trained insurance construction professionals who are deeply committed, informed, collaborative and think creatively towards your best interest.
• We pay attention to your day-to-day needs, because we know you need relevant accurate and timely information.
From our offices in Oregon we manage and execute virtually all of the services you require.
These services include:
• Surety (in-house underwriting and execution authority)
• Assertive claims advocacy and recovery
• Contract review
• Coverage negotiations/enhancements
• Market leverage (access, choice, depth and breadth)
• Market intelligence
• Web-based electronic tools (OSHA logs, Safety Manuals, Disaster Plans, etc.)
• Risk Control consulting (pre-loss assistance and post-loss follow-up/lessons learned)
• Casualty analytics/actuarial
• Captive feasibility studies
• Captive management
• Earthquake exposure modeling
You don’t have to think about us because we become a member of your team. Our goal is to help you execute and reach your objectives. We know you have choices when it comes to insurance agencies; we provide you with an alternative that shadows the others by being relevant, intelligent, capable, proactive, creative, innovative, available and your most trusted resource.
Craig has been with Brown & Brown NW since 1998 and brings with him over 21 years of experience in the commercial property and casualty insurance industry. He currently manages the construction vertical for the Northwest operations and is active in AGC, CFMA and NUCA.
An Oregon State University graduate, Craig’s professional designations & licenses include: Oregon licensed Life & Health insurance agent & Oregon licensed General Lines insurance agent.
Please contact Craig Payne for any questions you may have regarding your commercial construction policy.